for a quick, easy, nutritious breakfast you can't go past overnight oats. You can make them your own by simply adding the ingredients you love to this base recipe. Seach the web, you'll find hundreds of posts and inspirations for this delicious no fuss breakfast option.
5 minPrep Time
5 minTotal Time
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt plain.
- 1 cup Rolled oats.
- 3/4 cup Almond milk
- 1 Tsbp Chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Add the oats, milk, yoghurt to a large measuring jug.
- Add the Chia seeds, vanilla extract, cinnamon & Maple Syrup.
- Mix well and pour directly into 4 mason jars.
- Top with Frozen Mixed Berries or fresh berries of your choice.
- Secure the lids and store in the fridge.