Couldn't be easier to whip up this delicious winter soup. Mildly flavoured, this is sure to be a hit with the whole family. It can be served cold but is best warm. My kids love it!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 2 x large Potatoes
- 2 x large Leeks
- 1 lt Vegetable Stock
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbs Olive Oil
- Slice the Leeks and chop the potatoes.
- Add Olive Oil to a large pot over a medium heat.
- Add the leeks and cook down until soft.
- Add the potatoes and stock.
- Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are cooked through and soft.
- Turn off the heat and stir through the milk.
- Allow to cool slightly before using a hand blender to blitz until smooth.
- Season with salt & pepper to taste.