There are so many nutritional benefits to salmon, far to many to list here. The obvious being high Omega-3 (which is essential for your body), high in protein, high in B vitamins, Potassium, Selenium and antioxidants. This fish is one powerhouse of nutrients.
5 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
35 minTotal Time
- 6 x Eggs
- 3 X Zucchini
- 1 x Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1/2 punnet Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 x Salmon Fillets
- 1 x Knob Butter
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 x Bunch Asparagus
- 1 x Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pre-Heat the Oven to 200°C
- Lightly beat the eggs together in a large bowl
- Using a box grater, grate the zucchinis
- Add to the eggs
- Add the cheese
- Season with salt & pepper, mix lightly
- Pour into greased baking dish & push the cherry tomatoes into the top
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 30-35 minutes or until the eggs are set
- Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place the pan over a medium heat, add a little olive oil to the non stick pan
- Add the salmon skin side down, cook for 5-6 minutes before turning
- Once the salmon is turned add the butter and asparagus directly to the pan.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice
- Cook for a couple of minutes to your liking.
- Serve with the Zucchini Pie.